Come here to get your tips and tricks to surviving anything from the freshman fifteen to the boredom you feel when you are sitting in your dorm room. I have all the answers.
Pages
Popular Posts
-
Easy Tips on How to Manage Your Study Time One of the hardest things to do when you first start college is learning how to manage your s...
-
The latest craze that all the college kids are into now-a-days is "clown hunting". Personally, there is not way I would EVER do th...
-
Photo Courtesy of Reilly Peuser One of the best ways to stay organized in college is to take things week by week. The easiest way to d...
-
I don't think it has fully hit me yet how far in debt I actually, but it will one day! That is why it is so important now to start savi...
-
We are all gonna experience it at one time or another - you are gonna be late for class. There are multiple ways to handle it - both good an...
-
I will write this later.
-
Going to your advisers should be something you should do not only because you have to once a semester, but because you want the best for you...
-
If you are like me you love chocolate, and pizza, and pasta, and everything that is terrible for you but is just so delicious. Although t...
-
Photo Courtesy of Creative Commons Sometimes college can give you that inevitable feeling that you are drowning. Whether that be from ho...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is actually such a clever blog post... Kudos to you, I got a kick out of this one!
ReplyDeleteThis is the most honest post I have ever seen...
ReplyDelete